Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Wednesday...Benjamin has made a quick comeback after a bit of a relapse scare on Monday.  We're still not sure what that was about, but as long as he's better, we're happy.  I kept him home yesterday to see how he was and he had an active day with no sign of feeling bad.  Wednesdays are shorter days for our two little kids, so it was a nice way for him to break back into the classroom.  He did well and his teacher said they were SO happy to have him back.  He's playing and very busy now, so apparently he didn't wear himself out.  Thanks again for your prayers for him this past week.  I called the surgeons office yesterday to schedule his surgery (much as I'd like to stick my head in the sand) and they indicated the scheduler was on the phone....would I like to hold or could she call me back?  I'm thankful I opted not to wait...27 hrs later and she's still apparently on the other line...

The 'big' girls are both getting their hair cut today so there may be pictures to share later. I think Jamie is just getting a trim.  Anne made the big move several months ago getting a foot+ taken off, but now she's wanting to so something different...and it needs to be done before auditions Friday as once casting happens, they aren't allowed to alter their hairstyle without permission.  Easier just to do it beforehand.  David wants a trim before Friday too, but I'll do that here at home.

Hope your week is going well!

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment