Saturday, April 17, 2010


Hi~Just came inside after having some fun enjoying Benjamin out back.  He loves to get outside.  He loves to climb up, then sit expectantly at the top of the slide because he is way too scared to go down by himself.  In fact I went to help him and he had both arms wrapped tightly around my neck...I'm thinking "I just don't see how this is going to work".  Funny he seems to totally enjoy going down, but consistenly once is enough.

Krissy is enjoying a water park outing this afternoon and kids left early for rehearsal this morning, so it's just the 3 of us at home...kind of nice.  I'm so sleepy (don't know why) I may take a nap.  The girls and I are ushering at a play this evening after church...Larry & David are joining us to watch...so it will be a late night.  I think I've convinced myself that a nap would be a very good idea.

Enjoy your weekend!  Love, Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment