Monday, December 7, 2009


The above school day report was discovered in Krissy's backpack this morning.  Does anyone else find this as funny as I did?  The first 3 points about Krissy were certainly reassuring, but then there seemed to be an abrupt change....am I to interpret the "i" statements from point 4 onward, as the assistant now telling me how HER day went?  Much as I'm relieved to hear that she's able to get thru the day with out screaming or disrobing, I guess I just always assumed that would be the case.   Oh my....one more thing to worry about.

I was able to have a short visit with Kristin in her classroom today and she seemed to be doing pretty well.  She's looking forward to putting some (non-breakable) ornaments on the tree with Jamie after school.  Jamie and David are going to watch her while I'm at the hospital with Benjamin.  

We were blessed again by the generous thoughtfulness of Nichole, a woman who helps with Kristin.  She brought over 2 'Dream Dinners" on Saturday for us....Jamie is going to put the chicken and dumplings in for us tonight, so a warm dinner on a very cold day (it's in the 20's out there for those of you out of the area) will be really nice.  Bless you Nichole!

I'm hoping to be able to talk with the surgeon a bit more today to see what the plan is going to be over the next few weeks.  

Love Janelle

1 comment: