Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Creative Writing 101




Well, as you can see I managed to come thru on the cinnamon roll (not rolls) for breakfast for the girl :o)  I have to confess, I was just too beat to roll out the dough last night, so I decided to pull out a little individual cake pan and make Krissy her own personal pan cinnamon bun for this morning.  Now at 3:30 pm, I've pulled the pan of rolls out of the oven and she was happy to get cinnamon rolls twice in the same day.  As Larry said , "we'll start reducing fat in our diet...tomorrow".  

Kristin's teacher sent the above 'freestyle writing' assignment home today....said that Kristin had done it on the computer and asked her to print it for Mom.  I'm not quite sure what it all means, but it has a certain cadence and repetitive theme to it.  

Benjamin made it back to school today and seems to be feeling well.  Larry is off for a few nights with a cold, but feels well enough to be getting to some projects that have needed attention.

It's sunny at our house...hope you're having a good day!

Love, Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment