Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 3, here we come




Good Morning,

We've survived 2 days of (very hot) Disneyland. Tiffany (Maddox) Anders came and 'experienced' Disney in a whole new way with us.  Krissy's "special" pass sends us to a special entrance where we're put on rides ahead of people who've been waiting and waiting.  Doesn't quite seem right, but on the other hand, she wouldn't be able to endure hour long waits, so who are we to object to a plan that works?   We're having a blast....Krissy loves it...not sure if she'll hit the saturation point by day 5, but as for "Janelle" (I'm usually not mom...she's decided we need to be on a first name basis) I think I'll have enough of "go see goofy" for a long time.

Each time she has a chance for a photo op with a character, she just can't get enough time, hugs, or  up close and personal looks at how the costume was made.  She nearly knocked Pinnochio over with her enthusiasm.  Thankfully she's gotten over her previous obscession with their zippers.  That made them quite nervous.  We're opening Toon Town this morning.  

She crashed about 11pm.  I had bedtime duty the first night, so Jenny and Michelle let me go to sleep early last night.  THANK YOU!  I hadn't had a good nights sleep in awhile and I feel GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment