Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome to Krissy Tales

Hello and welcome to Krissy Tales...

So many changes happening for Krissy and I finally realized we shouldn't be keeping all this fun to ourselves.  We've invited you to her blog, just because we thought you might enjoy (from a distance) hearing about some of our adventures.  

In 10 days (but who's counting) we're heading for Disneyland....Krissy and I (Janelle) along with our friends Michelle & Jenny Ziegler.  We figure a 3:1 ratio should be a good safety net for a vacation.  I just wrote Jenny tonight and suggested maybe we could rotate taking Krissy to IHOP for breakfast while the others sleep, at least until sunrise.   I haven't heard back from her.  Maybe it was mentioning that Krissy was up before 5 am today.....

I'm considering a visit to the doctor prior to our trip...maybe increasing the blood pressure medication.  I just think it's good to know that we HAVE NO IDEA all that's in store for us.  Krissy has recently discovered analogies and is delighted to share them with enthusiasm and volume....such as the other day when she spotted a little boy at the water park with rather prominent ears...Her remark~"Looks like Mickey Mouse".   I'm sure I won't share all of her 'moments', but when I do, remember to pray for us....August 29-Sept 2nd (Krissy's 12th birthday)

Thanks friends, Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment