Monday, August 31, 2009


It's nearly 11:30 pm and I just took this picture of Krissy...as you can see, she won't quite admit that she's done for the day, so while her eyes are closed, she continues to make little musical sounds, so I'm sure her brain isn't quite asleep yet.  

There are some moments that even a mother doesn't mind not being present for....Michelle & Jenny graciously agreed to my disappearing for awhile later today to go to dinner with a close friend in the area.  They stayed at Disney and off I went.  While they were standing in line to greet the princesses, the woman directly in front of them was apparently in Kris's direct line/height of vision (if you get my drift) and had a rather er, prominent backside.  The line moved forward and Krissy,  fascinated, turned to Michelle and Jenny and said "looks like Donald Duck". Oh my...tell me you didn't get this on video.  

Well, with that we'll say good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment