Friday, August 28, 2009

Night Shift


My wonderful husband took to the couch last night so he could monitor how Benjamin was doing.   It ended up being a busy night for him.  Benj had gotten his sleep during the afternoon and evening and was no longer interested.  Then there was the retching and his bag coming off.  Oh, yes....then Krissy being very excited for the trip, was finished sleeping at 2:30 am (we'll make a morning person out of you yet, Jenny!)  So I've taken over this morning.  I just took this photo a few minutes ago.   Benjamin wanted to be up here in the kitchen where the action is, but after another vomiting episode, fell sound asleep.  Krissy, who usually ignores him (thankfully) is having difficulty not wanting to pat him or kiss him when she walks by.  He's gotten to be a big boy, so you definitely notice him when he's crashed in the middle of a room.  Thanks for continuing to pray.  We're hopeful still that this is something that has peaked and he'll begin to turn the corner....and that we'll all be spared.  

I optomistically just printed our boarding passes for tomorrow morning, so it's getting excited.  We still have to narrow Krissy's 10 or so bags down to one or two.  I've decided to pay the $15 and check one big suitcase and that way I can take her 'incidentals' such as clothing and my stuff too.  I'm sure she won't have room, what with all of the important toys she needs to fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment