Thursday, August 20, 2009


So, I'm hoping you all don't mind being part of my learning curve with this blog.  I'm a FaceBook flunkie...I guess I don't have the time to figure it out, but so far I don't get it.  Anyway, back to the topic at hand....I thought before the big trip (which by the way, is only 9 days from now according to the fridge Disney Countdown Calendar) I should figure out how to post pictures and maybe even video clips.  So bear with a few boring posts in the days ahead (you'll be glad for these 'less than exciting moments' once the adventure begins...trust me)  Happy Thursday!

PS: This mornings photo is of Krissy diligently wrapping the Nintendo...Remind me to tell David where it is next time he wants it.  Krissy loves to wrap anything and everything.  The other morning both cell phones were missing.  When we called on of them, Jamie found one of her 'presents' ringing.  When we're missing something, I go start carefully unwrapping things.  She's taking reservations for your holiday gift wrapping :o)))

No comments:

Post a Comment