Tuesday, October 27, 2009



Happy Tuesday...Well, it's a nicer day here in Gresham and I'm sure they are especially happy out on the Sandy River at Outdoor School.  Kristin's first day was somewhat shorter than we hoped...they called me and said they thought she had just had enough.  I think it was her run into the kitchen to snag some cupcakes that put Tofu over the edge.  Jamie and I drove out and got her.  I talked with Wish and Tofu and they were very gracious...I offered them an out, saying if it just didn't seem like it was going to work, I could send her to school.  But, they really seemed to think alot of the day was positive (she apparently really enjoyed the fish dissection, part of the field study) and wanted her to come back.  The new game plan is to pick her up  prior to dinner, so we'll see how that works out.  I packed so many clothes today, she should have a wide variety to choose from.  We started out in her snow bibs...they have the added advantage of making her very easy to spot out in the woods.  I'll put up 2 pictures....she was trying her cheesy look in one and her somber look in the other, neither of which is how she looks most of the time. Here's hoping for a calm, warm day for all~ Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment