Friday, September 25, 2009


Happy Friday...Isn't this beautiful weather we're having?  I've decided I really love the fall. These beautiful sunny days that are warm enough, but still have that 'autumn' feeling in the breeze...it's good for the soul.  

There have been no further incidents of trying to kiss the afternoon bus driver...I was however called to the school the day after that happened because the principle said Krissy "wasn't safe to put on the bus".  I haven't yet heard all the details, but not only was she running, apparently she threw something(s) at the bus driver...Oh my!  This is the same guy she wanted to kiss yesterday????  So, now in one weeks time, I've had bonding ops with the school principle, assistant principle, and the school counselor, etc. etc. over her behavior/antics.  I'm good for this semester already.

I had a early morning meeting with her teacher today who informs me that Krissy now prefers to be called Kristin at school.  Go figure. 

Enjoy the attached photo of our angel-helper Molly as she greets Krissy and Kelly, the bus driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment