Monday, September 21, 2009

Kissy Krissy

So...it must be time for a little note about Krissy...after all this is supposed to be her blog.  She arrived home a little while ago and I went out to meet her bus.  The bus driver said "I'm going to have to report this..."  She apparently grabbed another student by the arm as he was leaving the bus and wouldn't let go...so the driver intervened.  Krissy then asked for a high 5 from Kelly, the driver, so he complied.  Then (here comes the reportable part) she asked to kiss him.  This apparently put him in panic mode.  He said "there's just no way...she can scream all she wants and I'm not doing that.  There are camera's on these buses" :o)  I told him she's innocent, she just likes to give everyone a kiss, but I'll write up a card of bus rules so she knows she can't be kissing the drivers.  Hmmmmm...just give her a few weeks and he'll be wishing for the days when the ride home was this easy.

Hey, you've all been waiting for a video of Krissy from Disneyland.  I'll see if I can figure this out without my IT neighbors help.  I call this one "Krissy loves Mickey, but what is under that big head of yours anyway???"

No comments:

Post a Comment