Monday, January 4, 2010

Hi,

Just a brief note to let you know that Krissy seems pretty much back to herself today (the reason why this needs to be brief!) She is up and around, VERY active and apparently happy to be well into her 3rd week of vacation.  We sure appreciate your prayers for her transition into her new school this week (Wednesday, first day). I'm hoping to go and visit tomorrow to scope out the safety aspects and hopefully identify any potential (knowing Kristin) weak points. 

For those of you wondering about my MRI, I don't have a definitive answer.  I got one of those Saturday morning phone calls from the doctor saying "it's preeeeettttty much normal" but went on to read some observations that he doesn't know the significance of or if it's nothing.  So that along with of the atypical migraines that I continue to have (this is over 3 weeks now and almost daily) he's referred me to a neurologist.  I may be wrong, but I think whatever questions he has about the MRI are probably incidental and not related to the headaches. I have an appt in 2-3 weeks.  I don't have a brain tumor, which he definitely reassured me about, so that's good news.  Thanks for your prayers as I try and cope with these somewhat debilitating headaches and keep up with the home front.  Larry has been wonderful in helping alot and I think it was very nice of the Lord to smite him with a cold so that he couldn't go to work (enough to keep him from working with the babies but not feeling bad) during part of this physically difficult time for me :o) We have alot of fun in our home, but the activity level is certainly enough to keep 2 adults from ever getting bored, so for him to be awake and alert has certainly lightened my load. 

As Winnie the Pooh would say, "it's a very blustery day out" here in Gresham.  Hope you are safe and warm and dry!

Love janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment