Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quack Quack



 

It was such a beautiful day here.  It's been nice to have a break from the rain.  Benjamin and Krissy have both been in school since Tuesday.  With Benj missing so much of the fall, it still seems so strange to have them both gone during the day.  Mom and I went to the gym this morning and worked out.  Early afternoon, I headed up to Vancouver with Jamie for her voice lesson.  I had a doctor appt at 3pm, but when I arrived they said they had left 2 messages and needed to reschedule my appointment (I am not so good about checking our home messaging machine).  Meanwhile Jamie had gotten the little kids off their busses and all was well at home. We decided it was a nice day to go feed the ducks and I had a big bag of food for them in the freezer.  Jamie and Krissy walked to the lake while David and I follow along in the car.  The ducks were very happy to see us.  I have to repeatedly remind Krissy NOT to eat the duck food....I don't know why she wants to...it's usually old crusts or something.  After unloading all of that, we all took off for the car wash.  From the crowd of cars there, I think the sunshine must inspire people to get out and get their cars cleaned up.  Enjoy the pictures of our outing in the sunshine~

No comments:

Post a Comment