Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thanks for praying for Krissy...she definitely hasn't been herself today.  I think this is probably pretty normal for post concussion, but she's been quieter and lying down alot, curled up on the sofa.  I told her we'd go to the doctor tomorrow if she's not feeling better. She says her head and stomach are sick and we believe her.  I so hope that a lesson will be learned for her in this.

I'll plan to post again tomorrow and let you know how she's feeling.  She has a couple more days of vacation, probably a good thing.  I wouldn't want to try and send her feeling like she does.

David and Jamie return to Mt Hood Community College tomorrow to start winter term.  They both are on a Mon-Wed-Fri schedule this term (thank you!) which should make transportation a little easier on mom.  David is very willing to begin driving them, and it probably won't be long before that can happen.

Anne has worked hard over Christmas break on her school work and is doing a good job.  Her regular session begins again tomorrow, and Benjamin also returns to school (I hope!!)

Rest well,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment