Tuesday, January 12, 2010



Hi...Our week is off to a pretty good start..actually I just realized I need to read Krissy's journal from school today before I make rash statements like that.   She apparently spent 35 minutes in seclusion yesterday (aka padded room) and actually seemed quite calm when she came home from school.  I told one of my friends that I think maybe I should see if I could book a reservation in that room for myself...sort of like a tanning salon...you go in, lie down and wait for the timer to go off.   And speaking of salons, it was time for a trim up for Kristin, so we went to see our friend Lacey this afternoon after school.  Kris had a hard time sitting still, but eventually we got it done.  

I've just looked in her folder and see that her teachers and class from her former school have sent her cards and best wishes at her new school.  Some of the kids drew pictures for her and their letters are so sweet...as you can see they know what speaks to her :o)  Goofy girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment