Sunday, January 31, 2010


He's feeling lots better this morning and does NOT want to be in that crib any more.  He really doesn't want to be in the stroller either, but is semi-content watching a movie from there now. Knowing how many germs are on the floors of hospitals, I just can't in good conscience let him get down or walk around...I know he'd end up sitting down.  I already have a pile of laundry...things that have been dropped on the floor etc.  If we're going home today,  it'll keep...I don't really like using the hospital laundry room to wash clothes either...call me 'germ phobic'...probably true.  

He has taken about 7 oz. already today and it's not set him off again, so I'm hopeful that he's really turned the corner and we can get home....today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment