Monday, May 17, 2010

Benjamin Blues

Krissy was absolutely ready to get up by 5 am today, so I'm rapidly fading this evening. Since I can't watch her and get Benjamin taken care of at the same time, I didn't realize that he was sick until I had gotten her on the bus.  He's been pretty sick all day...when he's awake he's vomiting or trying to....but has been pretty out of it all day, sleeping, hardly moving from one spot.  It was just a week ago today that we last came home from the hospital so it's hard to imagine that he got some other stomach bug already.  But something is sure wrong.  The older kids all had dress rehearsal (Sun-Thurs eves this week) so I called Larry about 5:15.  He got ready and took Benjamin up to the hospital while I stayed here with Krissy and got her to bed.  I'm planning to drive up once the kids get home.   I haven't heard anything since they checked in at the ER, but thank you for praying for him...that they'll be able to get an IV in the first time, that they can give him something to calm his tummy down.  I feel so sorry for him.  And then, as always, pray for us too.  We so hope we don't get whatever it is.   Larry has to work tonight and I'm already very tired.  It's a very fun but super busy week with the theater and opening night on Friday.  It would be great if this was just limited to him this time (please!) and his recovery was as amazingly fast as last week.  I'll post again, probably in the morning with an update.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment