Tuesday, May 25, 2010



Happy Birthday Jamie!!!  

Little sister Krissy's enthusiasm even got daddy up for an early birthday party this afternoon.  As soon as Krissy arrived home, she and I got ready to go and get balloons.  Of course we came home with more than I planned on.....Krissy isn't about to throw a party without hats, horns, etc. etc.  A little while ago, I forgot I had my party hat on when I answered the door for Benjamin's formula delivery....oh well....if he could ignore it, so could I.

Krissy wanted lots and lots of people at Jamie's party, but in reality we had about 15 minutes and just planned on this little celebration between them since Krissy will be in bed by the time kids get home from CYT classes tonight.  What a fun surprise when Aunt Mindy and cousins Aubrey and Trent came by with beautiful flowers for Jamie.  We talked them into staying to party with us.  We're planning on celebrating again later this evening with a mexican meal and ice cream cake. 

Jamie got 100% on her permit test, so that was a happy way to celebrate.  She even drove some back streets after we left DMV. She will be a good driver. It's been a good day!

Probably more pictures later.....Love Janelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment