Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!







Happy Mama's Day!  

It's a beautiful weekend with lots of sunshine!  I was surprised early this morning by David when he came down from his room with a dozen beautiful white roses for me.  An hour I was surprised again when Larry arrived home from work with a dozen perfect pink roses.  Neither he or David knew of the other one's plan...I didn't mind a bit :o)  Just wish I was going to be home to enjoy them.....

Which brings me to the 'rain on my Mother's day parade'... Benjamin began showing signs of getting ill last night.  David and Jamie both slept downstairs to be within earshot of him....my backup ears, while I slept with the monitor next to my head.  I found I could hear retching very well.  I went to bed just after midnight, then up at 1am and 4am.  He looks pretty bad. He is losing alot of fluid, so I need to take him to the hospital soon.  Thanks for your prayers today for him.  I'll keep you posted but this looks like a virus type problem to us rather than a surgical issue (that's good news).

 Many of you will remember my good friend Debbie who lives in So. California...she is mom to 'the other Ben'. He has many similar issues and I got a text from her this morning.....from the ER at LA Children's where little Benjamin is right now, probably also being admitted today. Pray for him and their family today too, please.  Their home is much further from the hospital than ours is and Deb is facing a long Mother's Day away from her husband, mom and other 2 kids that she planned to be with today.

Love, Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment