Sunday, May 9, 2010


...just wanted you to know that Benjamin is resting peacefully here in the hospital this evening. The IV fluids have worked wonders and he seems to be feeling better. He's such a sweet little guy and doesn't seem afraid or worried about being here. Big sister kept him entertained and met with the doctors while I took a break and met my mom, sister and niece for dinner. We had some therapeutic laughter as we couldn't seem to get away from the (many) roving accordian players at the Rheinlander...they certainly seemed to have all hands on deck today! I'm going to be dreaming about 'my knapsack on my back'.

We went down the hall this evening and visited another cast member from the play (Seussical) that the kids are currently rehearsing for. Isaiah had an emergency appendectomy last evening and we had been asked to pray for him. He's not quite looking chipper, but he should be good to go for the play I bet.

More tomorrow and thanks for praying for our little guy. Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment