Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Role reversal?? Well, I guess I confirmed Benjamin's diagnosis of a viral stomach bug by waking up at 3 am this morning feeling bad.  The pediatrician said yesterday that there was an intense 18 hr. variety circulating....so I think I was supposed to get over it about 40 minutes ago.  At one point after coming downstairs to check on Benjamin, I was heading back to bed when I passed out, knocking Larry's nightstand and everything on it, over.  I don't know how long I was down on the floor, but had no idea that I hit the stand until I spotted it later on when I got up.  Nothing hurts, so I don't know what part of me hit it.  Of course Benjamin stayed home today, but Jamie got up early and got Krissy up and off to school by herself.  A little later, Anne was up and took great care of me and David chipped in by running an errand for me when he returned from the college.   Benjamin came and sat beside me more than once :o) I am feeling pretty ok as long as I stay down...not so good if I sit or stand.  

Please pray with us that Larry and the rest of the family will be spared this round.  Kids are heading into a very busy time in the days ahead with their play and Larry has missed so much work for illness this year.  Thanks and rest well.   Love Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment