Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Not much new and exciting here. I thought you'd enjoy the picture I got of Benjamin the other day. To make it funnier, I had no idea what was on the TV when I snapped the picture....then today when I downloaded into the computer I started laughing when I read..."your baby will let you know when it's time for a new activity". You think???He's always enjoyed the upside down perspective so I suppose we shouldn't have been surprised that he was enjoying watching from this unusual vantage point. He gave us a scare on Saturday when he woke up sick. But as the day went on, he seemed to be coming out of it rather than getting worse. This is most unusual. By Sunday he was eating well again. I kept him home yesterday because his cold/allergies were bad, but he went back to school today and did well, I hear. The 'big kids' are gone to CYT classes and Larry is sleeping, so I'm just hanging around with Benjamin and Krissy. I don't know why but I am so sleepy. Maybe its the letdown from my dental appt. earlier today. I am still such a chicken. I was telling Anne afterwards how anxious I felt when I went, almost sick. She said "what did you have done?" I squeaked out "my teeth cleaned"... and she looked at me like "Huhhhhh???". I attribute this to her having positive pediatric dental experiences.  Well, have a nice peaceful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment