Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Well, our poor little boy is just really not doing very well yet.  It seems so odd that he had a bug last weekend, recovered so quickly, and then came down a week later with similar, but more severe symptoms.  They are being very thorough, doing blood work etc. to rule out more serious issues, but I think (and certainly pray) that we've just not turned that corner yet....and when we do, he'll make a good come back again.  He tries to sit up, then lays his head in my hand or on the crib rail and falls asleep.  He's definitely not himself.  

We're so thankful for the notes and calls of people praying and offering to help in different ways.  Anne and Larry got some things over to mom that we needed before Larry went to sleep for the day...and mom met me partway between home and the hospital so I wouldn't need to be gone from him for long.  I now have some of his favorite videos and the laptop, so I'm not having to try and type e-mails on my i-pod.  

I hope Benjamin and I can both get some good sleep tonight.  I just wrapped up in a blanket and napped in the wee hours this morning.....I'm hoping to get the pj's out tonight and do some serious sleeping.  

Thanks for your continued prayers for Benjamin.  More news soon...Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment