Monday, May 10, 2010

Yes, he's home in his own crib.  He was so happy to be home he immediately took off for the park with Jamie.  She said he enjoyed himself so much.  Who would've thought yesterday that he's be enjoying the park today?  

My favorite moment today was when the CNA came in to take his vital signs.  She was standing next to his crib and looked at me and smiled and said "He looks just like you!".  For once, I was lost for words, as this observation was rather unexpected, but  I did manage to squeak out "really"?  I smiled the rest of the day about that.... And I thought of how blessed I am to be this little guy's mom.  He is so sweet and people seem to be drawn to that without him ever being able to speak a word.  I love being his mom and it's just fine with me if we remind anyone of each other :o)

Except for Larry who hopes to remain awake, the rest of us hope to have an uneventful, very restful night!  May your sleep be sweet too.  Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment