Monday, November 9, 2009

Good Morning,

Benjamin had an ok night...he's a little restless between the arm restraints and the big tube down his nose.  The surgeon just visited and said that we would give him 48 hrs (24 of which are now gone) to see if this somehow reverses itself.  Of course if he gets sicker they'll intervene sooner, but we'd all be very happy if he could get thru this without another operation.

Meanwhile Krissy didn't have a very good night.  Molly said she woke up around 3pm, yelling to open the door.  Molly put a note (and snack) under the door saying that she could get up when it was light out, so she stayed in til around 6 I think.  But then it was a pretty volatile morning.  I am really hoping that we can get her into the routine at school.  I think even though she doesn't want to go, getting into a structured routine will help her as much as anything and I also don't want to continue to reward her bad behavior with being able to have a free-for-all at home.  

I think she needs more prayer than Benjamin today, but thankfully we/you don't have to pick only one!  We really do believe that God hears our prayers...we've seen that over and over and we certainly are in a place of need on a variety of fronts.

I hope your week goes well.  I'd love to hear from you.  Jamie is now gone for the day and Benjamin won't talk to me, so your notes are appreciated :o)

Love Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment