Wednesday, November 11, 2009


It's a happy day...As you can see from Benjamin enjoying playtime with Jamie, he's feeling so much better! I'm really looking forward to taking him home soon. I asked the nurse to call me at 4:30 this morning so I could get up and drive to Gresham.. Cindy graciously agreed to sleep over at our house last night, but needed to leave for work at 5:30. I really enjoyed the outing. I was able to get a number of things together for the responsibilities I have for David's show (refreshment committee :o) as well as a couple loads of laundry and watching Kristin for several hours. I got her up about 7am. She looked pleasantly surprised to see me and said, with enthusism "Janelle!!! " as though she wanted to add "welcome home, where have you been?" She was so calm and just was enjoying entertaining herself and having me push the swing with her in it (indoor!). Molly was able to come over late mornng and so I was able to return here to the hospital. I was so encouraged to have Benjamin take over 5 oz., his first real feeding. He tried yesterday, but it was only equivalent to a tablespoon for the day...he just wasn't quite up for it. But now I feel like he likely will be ready to head out of here tomorrow. That will be so wonderful. Thanks for continued prayers for us....It feels like maybe we're getting our noses out of the water.Love Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment