Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh my....I almost forgot....the present on the kitchen table!  So, I'm in the recovery room with Benjamin when all of the sudden I remembered so I said to the nurse "Is there a phone I can use....I need to make a rather urgent call to my husband".  She directed me to the desk where I called Larry and asked him to ditch the gift that I had left for Krissy on the table(he was on it already and it was no where in sight when she got home).  On another note, Jamie had a voice recital tonight in Vancouver.... she may have been the only kid there with neither parent in the audience :o(  Some good friends, the Bradners, picked her up at home and will bring her home afterwards tonight.  Mom is planning to spend the night at our house and Jamie will get Krissy up and ready for school.  Pray please that all of that will go well.  Good night for now...more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment