Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Here I thought Larry had gone to bed for the day and was so surprised to spot him out in the front yard raking the leaves.  Remember the big storm coming.....he decided he needed to seize the moment and get the lawn mowed, etc.  I decided we probably won't be seeing the yard look this pretty again for awhile, so I went out and took some pictures.  The sun was even shining for awhile!

Meanwhile I received an e-mail and knew Krissy would want me to pass it on to you....

During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:


  "MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"


When asked why such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.


No comments:

Post a Comment