Sunday, November 8, 2009


I really didn't plan to write again today...however...  I am currently in the Emergency Dept. at Doernbecher with Benjamin.   When I posted earlier he wasn't up yet, so I was unaware that he was ill.  Our biggest concern is that he has a bowel obstruction since his symptoms are the same as when this happened in January.  I'll try and put a note up later when we have an official diagnosis, but would sure appreciate your prayers.  I am trying to look at the days ahead and see what I can get off the calendar...as I mentioned earlier this is David's dress rehearsal week up in Washougal (last bowel obstruction occurred during dress rehearsal for Narnia).  I also had an important meeting with the school district re. bus safety for Kristin on Tuesday as well as being scheduled to do an autism presentation for children's ministries at Good Shepherd Communicty Church that day, so pray that all details that need to work out will, and certainly that Kristin's day will continue to be fairly peaceful.  Larry worked all night and was still up helping get us packed and out the door about noon. Anne was a big help with Kris and Cindy is now there for the afternoon to care for her.  I got an honorable excused absence from the parent meeting at the theater as well as getting a last minute ride for David.  So now we take a deep breath and wait for his xray and try to avoid more germs here.  The doctor was repeatedly coughing when he was in here (get out already!). Jamie is here with me to help.

Thanks for praying~Love janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment