Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Morning,Well...we're all ok here. It's been a rough few days. You guys must be praying...she's doing pretty well so far this morning. Yesterday definitely started out better than Friday (still the winner for the "VERY BAD DAY" award) but deteriorated to the point of making it a close second.Larry was sleeping (or trying to) and the older girls were gone to rehearsal and to our friends house afterwards (I agreed to this since I didn't see how I could go and pick them up anyway). Thankfully Molly was here for about 8 hrs and she and I saw Kristin seeming to really benefit from 90 minutes or so in the pool. I was in with her and except for a few moments we don't need to go into here, she did pretty well (I wish there was longer benefit afterwards). We're not sure what all happened after we returned home that set her off, but by the time Cindy arrived for us to go to church, she was really a mess. Molly was to be off at 5:00 but offered to stay (it really takes a 2nd person (or even 3 or 4 at times) to try and keep everyone safe especially Benjamin who's a sitting duck). The two of them handled it well... Krissy was asleep and Benjamin was happy when we got home.  I sometimes feel like no one should have to deal with this degree of intensity, but God knows we can't do it without breaks I think....so He sent us Molly and Cindy...thanks...it was good to be at church.  We had a family pow wow and prayer time after dinner.  Anne spent time carefully wrapping up fragile things that might be spotted and Jamie told me I could call her if needed during the night.  

Thanks for continued prayer support...it's a busy week ahead.  We move into the theater this afternoon for High School Musical 2, David's show.  He has dress rehearsals every night this week and  11 shows starting Friday night.  Krissy has permission to attend dress rehearsal Thursday evening (Molly and I will wear our running shoes) but things will need to turn around some before wisdom would dictate us attempting that. 

Blessings to you all,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment